Resposta da brincadeira

Aqui vão a solução da brincadeira de domingo! Marquei os nomes das músicas tanto em negrito quanto em itálico. No texto existem 30 nomes de canções dos Beatles escondidos. Alguém conseguiu encontrar todas??
.
.



Dear Prudence,


Oh, darling! I want you. I want to hold your hand and come together, flying across the universe, through strawberry fields forever. Because with a little help from my friends all you need is love. Girl, don´t let me down. It´s something like a revolution, it won´t be long till I am the walrus. Hey Jude, let it be, hold me tight while my guitar gently weeps. If I fell like a blackbird, I wouldn´t understand happiness is a warm gun. However, being for the benefit of Mr. Kite, why don´t we do it in the road? Oh, I´ve just seen a face in Blue Jay Way and everything´s helter skeiter. All my loving, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A tática da bolsa

Como fingir que você entende de vinho