Uma brincadeira!

.
Essa vai para os fãs dos Beatles: quantos títulos de canções da banda você consegue encontrar na carta abaixo? Algumas estão de graça, outras um pouco mais "escondidas". Vale consultar seus cds antigos... A resposta vem na terça-feira!




Dear Prudence,


Oh, darling! I want you. I want to hold your hand and come together, flying across the universe, through strawberry fields forever. Because with a little help from my friends all you need is love. Girl, don´t let me down. It´s something like a revolution, it won´t be long till I am the walrus. Hey Jude, let it be, hold me tight while my guitar gently weeps. If I fell like a blackbird, I wouldn´t understand happiness is a warm gun. However, being for the benefit of Mr. Kite, why don´t we do it in the road? Oh, I´ve just seen a face in Blue Jay Way and everything´s helter skeiter. All my loving, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Comentários

  1. Fantásticoooo..umas 24 ou 25 músicas..
    Eles fazem parte da minha vida mesmo!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amo Dear Prudence, Blackbird e Something!!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua opinião ou simplesmente um "alô"!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A tática da bolsa

Como fingir que você entende de vinho